Crawford & Carruthers SHA has been asked to assist a Fantastic Safari Game Reserve based in a stunning Northern Kenya in finding their next CAMP Manager.
We are looking for long-term commitment as you will become part of the big family, reporting to the GM.
We are searching for an Experienced Host who loves Guest interactions, who is passionate about F&B and feels at home in the remote African bush!
Excellent communication skills in English are essential, if you speak a bit of Swahili it will be a great bonus.
* Experience working in the high-end bush camps
* Previous F&B and Hosting experience is a MUST
* Willing to live remotely
* Excellent Hosting Skills
* Experience with tribal communities
* Guest focused
* Mature, highly personable, willing to host high-end clientele,
* Passionate about food, nature, and culture
* 2 years contract – with option to renew
* MUST HAVE – relevant qualifications to secure the work permit
Starting Date: December 2019
Interested? Please apply online
Package for CAMP Manager:
$3000 per month gross (less 33% PAYE tax) Annual flights home Medical cover Accommodation - single accommodation on the property- self contained (not a house) Full live in while at the camp 24 days annual leave (Leave and worked Sundays will be accumulated and to be taken during down-time - April-May and November) The company will organise and pay for the work permits and licences Client is flexible on work cycle