French Speaking Executive chef
OB URL: https://crawford-carruthers.vincere.io/careers/job/30353/lang=en
Our client, a collection of bespoke, luxurious safari camps and beach resort, is looking for a qualified Spa Supervisor / Manager for their private island sanctuary in Madagascar. There is a fantastic team of skilled local and expat staff who deliver life-changing experiences to exclusive guests. Previous island experience is advantageous but not essential, but previous experience in Spa Management is important.
The successful Spa Manager will be responsible for generating a culture in the spa of exceptional, world class treatments in line with the luxury brand. Each treatment must meet “beyond expectation” standards for every aspect from presentation and communication to delivery of the product.
The post will only suit adventurous, highly motivated and driven individuals; simply put, we need qualified self-starters. This is an island resort like no other – it’s new and it’s already amongst the top 3 island resorts in the world – here you will be noticed!
Roles and Responsibilities:
These include but are not limited to:
· Generate a culture in the spa of ‘beyond expectation’ and responsible delivery (H&S);
· Communicate effectively with guests and colleagues;
· Refine operating procedures for the spa and maintain training standards;
· Effective management of: spa products (and liaison with suppliers), annual budgets and business plan;
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Luxury hospitality experience;
· Previous experience managing/leading a spa team (3 years);
· Qualified in massage and spa therapies;
· Language skills; fluent in English
· Communication skills, people skills, exemplary character and values
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
· Qualifications in yoga/pilates/other;
· Language skills, particularly English and French - any other languages would be advantageous