Head Chef (Kenyan National)
Our client, a long-standing East African safari specialist and travel brand, offers their guests an authentic and genuine African safari experience, is currently searching for passionate, driven and committed Head Chef for their Tanzanian camp.
The Head Chef will be required to oversee the running and management of the kitchen operations for 10 camps in Northern Tanzania. This will involve ultimate responsibility for the entire kitchen operation of each lodge/camp, including management of staff, production, hygiene, quality control, stock control and all other aspects relating to this department.
If you are a Kenyan National and have a culinary diploma / City & Guilds Qualification / degree in Food service management, along with a solid background in top end establishments and are looking for position within a world-recognized brand in a beautiful and unique location, please get in touch with your CV and food portfolio!
· Culinary Diploma / City & Guilds Qualification / degree in Food service management or related
Level of Experience
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar position which must include management of a kitchen
· Experience in a 4/5 star kitchen environment
· Strong costing & budget experience
· Kitchen stock-take experience at an appropriate level
· Understanding of the complexities of running a bush kitchen