A human resource manager is required to join a large team to take responsibility for ensuring internal consistency of plans with best practices, objectives, and compliance with Labour Law.
Skills and attributes required:
· Proven experience and track record as an HR manager in the hospitality industry.
· Good command of Labour laws, regulations and government processes.
· Experience in these areas is considered an asset: international recruitment, international mobility, competency-based HR processes.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources management or relevant field
· Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy (MS Office).
· Fully fluent (reading, speaking and writing) in English. Fluency in Arabic will also help make the difference. Ability to write reports and procedures and communicate with partners and high-level executives.