Lodge Manager, Namibia
Our client is searching for a remarkable Lodge Manager to be responsible for the day to day operations of their desert lodge in Namibia.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects that affect the guests in the lodge, and will have at least 3-5 years management experience in a 5-star boutique operation, with good knowledge of F&B trends.
Important for this role:
· Must have excellent hospitality and service training experience
· Good F&B knowledge
· Understand personal guests’ needs through interaction
· Should have hospitality management experience
· Should have excellent English and communication skills
· Must have previous at least 3 years experience in a 5 star boutique operation
· Relevant degree / diploma is essential
· Computer literate
· Fluent in English, other European languages are beneficial
· At least 3 – 5 years Management Experience in a 5-star boutique operation
· Hospitality and Service Training Experience
· In depth knowledge of classic and current food and beverage trends and market