Job Title : Resident Manager
Level : Excom
Salary : USD5000 – USD6000 DOE
We are searching for Resident Manager for our client, a luxury private island in the stunning Maldives.
If you are committed to achieving excellent customer service, with an outgoing personality who is able to live on an island and has extensive experience in team management and staff motivation, please apply.
If you have a minimum of 5 years in an executive level position within a 5 star resort, with degree in Hotel Management or equivalent, and can preferably speak another language (other than English), such as German, Chinese or Russian, please apply today!
Skills and Attributes:
Committed to achieving excellent customer service. Outgoing personality with good presentation and negotiation skills Able to multi-task and prioritize keeping in mind the business objectives Possess Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills Confident, approachable, Self-motivated and result oriented Must be articulate and have attention to detail Ability to work independently with minimum supervision Should be energetic, a self-starter who is entrepreneurial and results oriented Ability to travel extensively based on business requirements Adaptability - to live on an island Ability to qualify and follow-up on all leads
Qualifications, Experience & Education
· Minimum 5 years in an Executive level position with Deluxe Five Star Resorts/Hotels. (preferably experience in Customer related field)
· Bachelor's degree holder: preferably Hotel Management or equivalent education
· Experience in team management and staff motivation
· Ability to remain positive and to improvise while working with high demanding clients and under pressure.
· Excellent written and spoken English. Fluency in any other international language (German, Chinese or Russian desirable) will be a plus.
· Excellent Grooming Standards and a true mentor willing to guide the team.
· Must be a problem solver and able to overcome the situation.
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Able to continuously improve operational execution through attention to detail and adherence to LQA standards.
· Able to undertake resort checks and monitor, manage and provide feedback to the team concerning resort standards.
Salary: USD 5000.00 to 6000.00 per month (currently no income tax, current law is 3% on remittance)
PLEASE APPLY HERE: