Resort General Manager - Maldives
An incredible opportunity awaits a talented and experienced General Manager to join an executive team at a small boutique award-winning ultra-luxury resort in the stunning Maldives.
Qualification & Experience: - To be considered for this role, you should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience as a General Manager at a 5-star luxury property.
- Your past experience MUST NOT BE FROM CHAIN HOTELS.
- Previous working experience in a small luxury independent resort or a remote island location is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of relevant Leisure/High-Net-Worth Individual (HNWI) segments and key markets is essential, along with proven all-around operational resort experience and a keen sense of commercial acumen and strategic focus.
- Your ability to influence, negotiate, and build relationships with key stakeholders will be crucial to your success in this role.
- We are looking for candidates who have a strong record in Food & Beverage or Rooms experience, excellent communication and influencing skills, and the capacity to lead, develop, and motivate team members from diverse backgrounds.
Proficiency in multiple languages will be highly regarded.