Title : SPA THERAPIST
LOCATION : MADAGASCAR
Our client, a collection of bespoke, luxurious safari camps and beach resort, is looking for a qualified Spa Therapist for their private island sanctuary in Madagascar. There is a fantastic team of skilled local and expat staff who deliver life-changing experiences to exclusive guests. Previous island experience is advantageous but not essential, but previous experience in Spa Therapy is important.
The successful Spa Therapist will be responsible for generating a culture in the spa of exceptional, world class treatments in line with the luxury brand. Each treatment must meet “beyond expectation” standards for every aspect from presentation and communication to delivery of the product.
The post will only suit adventurous, highly motivated and driven individuals; simply put, we need qualified self-starters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
These include but are not limited to:
· Generate a culture in the spa of ‘beyond expectation’ and responsible delivery (H&S);
· Communicate effectively with guests and colleagues;
· Adhere to operating procedures for the spa and maintain standards;
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Luxury hospitality experience;
· Previous experience in a spa team (3 years);
· Qualified in massage and spa therapies;
· Language skills; fluent in English
· Communication skills, people skills, exemplary character and values
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
· Qualifications in yoga/pilates/other;